Game Fishing with Mr Tu
A 1 day game fishing trip in the teeming waters around Koh Samui
Mr Tu has been leading fishing trips around Koh Samui for years. Aboard a dedicated and well equipped fishing boat, you are provided with everything you need for a rewarding fishing expedition. The tropical waters around Koh Samui host and incredible variety of fish, of all shapes and sizes. A buffet lunch is provided on board and even a BBQ with your catch!
- 09:00 – Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Big Buddha pier.
- 10:00 – Depart from pier to the first fishing area
- 12:00 – Lunch buffet, with fried rice, chicken, hot patato, salad, bread, fresh fruit. As well as a chance to BBQ your catch
- 13:00 – Challenge time on game fishing (Rods, Lines, Trawling Gear)
- 17:00 – Arrive at pier and transfer back to your hotel
- • Round trip transfer from your Hotel
- • Full insurance
- • All equipment is provided, fishing gear, baits, lures
- • Buffet lunch
- • English speaking guide
Fishing: 1,500 Thai baht
Non-fishing (accompanying person): 1,000 Thai baht
Please fill in the form below
How booking works
The first step is to fill out the form above and send it to us. We will check the availability of the tour and the confirm the Hotel name. If everything is ok, we will send you an invoice to pay the total price. Once you have paid, the tour will be booked and a confirmation email sent to you. The invoice link we send you will expire within 8 hours from the time it is sent to you. This is due to the busyness of the tours during certain periods.
If your chosen dates are not available, we will let you know availability of nearby dates. If the hotel name and address can not be found we will also let you know via email. Only once everything is confirmed to your liking, we can send out an invoice to you.
If you don't have a hotel name to give us yet, but would like to still pay to reserve your place, please enter 'tbc' (to be confirmed) in the 'Hotel name and address' input box. We will book the tour for you and keep your file open, awaiting the hotel name.